World Wild Wrestling Federation
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Le forum officiel de la simulation WWWF.
Site web officiel WWWF

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ ...
Voir le deal

Fantasy booking EWR - ECW 1999

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Kevin Owens

Kevin Owens

Fantasy booking EWR - ECW 1999 Empty
MessageSujet: Fantasy booking EWR - ECW 1999   Fantasy booking EWR - ECW 1999 I_icon_minitimeJeu 22 Juil - 20:24

Salut!

Je m'ennuie d'être à la tête d'une e-fed et je ne peux pas me le permettre puisque j'ai parfois beaucoup de temps, et d'autre pas du tout. Alors j'ai décidé de me partir un petit scénario à Extreme Warfare Revenge. Je vais tenter de vous faire ça court, tout en gardant, je l'espère, un minimum intéressant.

Commentaires et autres bienvenus !

Fantasy booking EWR - ECW 1999 Banner10

Nous sommes en janvier 1999. La guerre entre la WWF et la WCW est à son sommet alors que la WWF vient de reprendre les devants dans les cotes d’écoute. Pendant ce temps, la lutte professionnelle devient main stream. C’est dans ce contexte qu’un excentrique milliardaire décide d’investir une dizaines de millions de dollars dans une fédération extrême sortie tout droit de Pennsylvanie avec un seul objectif : rivaliser avec les deux autres promotions sans perdre l’aspect hardcore de la compagnie. Suivez l’évolution de l’Extreme Championship Wrestling !

*** EDIT ***
Après une petite discussion avec PL, j'ai aimé son idée de faire un petit site Internet.

Vous pourrez donc suivre cette réalité alternative avec, en vedette, la ECW sur ce site :

http://lhsir.net/ecw/index.htm
Lien vers le fantasy booking ECW

Dernière édition par Kevin Owens le Lun 26 Juil - 12:05, édité 2 fois

Zack Sweeney aime ce message

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Kevin Owens

Kevin Owens

MessageSujet: Re: Fantasy booking EWR - ECW 1999   Fantasy booking EWR - ECW 1999 I_icon_minitimeVen 23 Juil - 9:04

Fantasy booking EWR - ECW 1999 Hardco10
SHOW #1 Hardcore TV, 7 août 1999*
*C’est le roster de janvier mais par défaut, la game commence un mois plus tard que le mois actuel. Bref, je pense qu’on s’en fou un peu !

Match #1
Lance Storm vs Jerry Lynn
Single Match

Jerry Lynn snap suplexes Storm. Lynn crushes Storm with a running butt smash...nothing says 'killer move' like driving your ass into someone else's face. 1 - 2 - no 3 though. Storm blocks a suplex attempt using the power of gravity. Storm hits a wicked chop that echoes through the building. Second rope flying axe handle, Lynn goes down. 1 - 2 - shoulder up. Cool looking suplex on Lynn. 1 - 2 - kick out before the 3. Storm hits a dropkick on Jerry Lynn. Jerry Lynn powers out of a Lance Storm headlock. Super frankenthingy on Storm, who hit hard. 1 - 2 - kick out. Really cool stunner-type thing out of the corner from Jerry Lynn, Storm might be dead. 1 - 2 - kick out before the 3. Hard back suplex on Storm. Jerry Lynn scores with a back heel kick on Storm. Storm blocks a kick from Jerry Lynn. Flying elbow from Lance Storm. Lynn walks into a face crusher variation. Jerry Lynn charges, Storm moves, and the referee is knocked out. Jerry Lynn floors Storm, then signals for the Cradle Piledriver. Meanwhile, Lance Storm has something in his hands. Lynn comes over...and gets nailed with a set of brass knuckles! The referee wakes up to see the pinfall: 1....2....3! It's over. Hayabusa comes running down the aisle with a chair, and gets into the ring! Hayabusa hits Storm with a chair to the back! Lance Storm goes down to the canvas, hurt.

Gagnant : Lance Storm

Match #2
Sid Vicious vs Terry Funk vs Rhino
Triple Threat

Chop hits Sid...that was stiffer than a 14 year old at a stripper convention. Terry Funk fires off some right and left hands. Sid blocks a suplex attempt using the power of gravity. Sid Vicious throws The Funker into a shopping trolley. Full nelson on Sid...i remember when Warlord used to do that. God he sucked. 1 - 2 - almost a 3. Bodyslam by The Funker. Rhino takes the advantage with a punch to the face. Sid \ Rhino whip The Funker into the ropes and hit a double clothesline. Spear! The Funker is down. Rhino uses a big bag of popcorn to floor Sid. Sid pushes out of a Rhino hold. Sid slams Terry Funk down. Sid Vicious moves in for the kill. Powerbomb!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!!

Gagnant : Sid Vicious

Match #3
Dudley Boyz vs RVD and Sabu © vs Chair Swinging Freaks (Rotten vs Candido and Storm
TLC – 2 vs 2 vs 2 vs 2 – ECW Tag Team Championship

Kick from Chris Candido...to the leg! Oh the humanity! Balls gets thrown over the table. Balls walks into a slam. Rob Van Dam dives off the middle of the ladder with a clothesline. Bodyslam by D-Von. D-Von Dudley hits a bulldog off the ropes. Axl Rotten uses a big bag of popcorn to floor Storm. Storm gets squashed in the corner with an arm to the face. Candido and Storm whip Bubba into the ropes and hit a double back elbow. Springboard kick drives a table into D-Von. Spinning bulldog in the corner, D-Von is down. Powerslam from Balls Mahoney on Candido. Balls Mahoney turns Storm inside-out with a clothesline. Dropkick from the middle of the ladder by Sabu. Springboard kick drives a table into Bubba. Rob Van Dam and Sabu set the ladder up and climb it, grabbing the prize for the victory.

Gagnant : RVD & Sabu

Shane Douglas is backstage. I went downstairs to get a beer. When i came back, i caught the end of this interview. I think he was verbally abusing Tommy Dreamer. Remember kids, verbal abuse is not big or clever. But it is funny.

Match #4 MAIN-EVENT
Shane Douglas vs Tommy Dreamer vs Taz
Triple Threat – ECW World Heavyweight Championship

Franchise takes a headbutt from Tommy Dreamer. Dreamer hits a right hand. Dreamer drops an elbow...but misses...HAH. Russian legsweep with a cane around the neck, Dreamer is out! Taz hits a piledriver on Shane Douglas. 1 - 2 - almost a 3. Rude Awakening on Taz by Dreamer. Taz reverses a hip toss. Shane Douglas scoops up Dreamer. Taz bounces off the ropes and hits a flying Hart Attack clothesline. Shane Douglas brings out a jumping powerbomb to nearly kill Dreamer!! That was incredibly brutal, i LOVE that move. Franchise eats a trash can...Not literally obviously. Franchise blocks a kick from Taz. Tommy Dreamer takes a butterfly suplex from Franchise. Tommy Dreamer slugs Shane Douglas, sending him down into the corner. While Dreamer fires up the crowd, Franchise is removing the turnbuckle pad! Tommy Dreamer comes over...but Franchise grabs him by the tights and uses the leverage to slingshot Tommy Dreamer face first into the exposed steel turnbuckle! Shane Douglas rolls up the stunned Tommy Dreamer, and even puts his feet on the second rope to add insult to injury! 1....2...3! What a display of cheating from Shane Douglas.

Gagnant : Shane Douglas

Overall rating du show : 71% - TV Rating : 0.12 (/0.15)

Kevin Owens

Kevin Owens

MessageSujet: Re: Fantasy booking EWR - ECW 1999   Fantasy booking EWR - ECW 1999 I_icon_minitimeVen 23 Juil - 11:43

Fantasy booking EWR - ECW 1999 Hardco10
SHOW #2 Hardcore TV, 14 août 1999*

Le premier show nous a permis de voir les début d’Hayabusa, RVD & Sabu ont conservés leurs titres par équipe, The Franchise Shane Douglas a conservé son titre de champion du monde contre Dreamer et Taz, Sid Vicious a vaincu Funk et Rhino. Une rivalité se dessine entre les champions par équipe et Candido/Storm ainsi qu'entre Douglas et Tommy Dreamer. Vous voici prêt pour le show #2 !

Taz is walking backstage, when out of nowhere he gets grabbed and pulled behind some crates. We hear a crack, and someone's footsteps running off. The camera pans over, and Taz is out cold on the floor, a monkey wrench lying next to him, with no sign of the attacker.

Match #1
Super Crazy, Jerry Lynn, and Hayabusa vs Dick Togo, MEN's Teioh, and Yoshihiro Tajiri
3 vs 3

Dick Togo scores with a back heel kick on Hayabusa. Legsweep. There's probably a Japanese name for that....like Golden Dragon Nuclear Spike....that'll do, i'll call it that from now on. Togo tags out to Yoshihiro Tajiri. Hayabusa takes a flying neckbreaker from Yoshihiro Tajiri. Spinning bulldog in the corner, Hayabusa is down. 1 - 2 - shoulder up. Tajiri tags out to MEN's Teioh. Tajiri \ Teioh whip Hayabusa into the ropes and hit a double backdrop. Teioh hits a dropkick on Hayabusa. Hayabusa elbows MEN's Teioh in the face to break a hammerlock. Teioh takes a flying neckbreaker from Hayabusa. Tag between Hayabusa and Super Crazy. Legsweep. There's probably a Japanese name for that....like Golden Dragon Nuclear Spike....that'll do, i'll call it that from now on. Flying kick move off the second rope, Teioh goes flying. 1 - 2 - 2.999 Hard back suplex on Teioh. Tag to Jerry Lynn. Teioh walks into a high dropkick from Jerry Lynn. Teioh gets caught with a short powerbomb from Lynn. Teioh kicks Jerry Lynn in the gut to reverse the momentum. Tag to Dick Togo. Second rope flying axe handle, Lynn goes down. Lynn tags out to Hayabusa. Hayabusa hits a wicked chop that echoes through the building. Super frankensteiner on Togo, who hit hard. Hayabusa has Dick Togo down on the canvas and is ascending the corner. Stardust Press!!! 1....2....3!! It's all over.

Gagnant : Super Crazy, Hayabusa & Jerry Lynn

Match #2
RVD and Sabu vs Candido and Storm
ECW Tag Team Championship TABLES match

Spinny weird kick from Sabu. Second rope flying axe handle, Candido goes down. Sabu goes to slam Storm through a table, but he manages to escape. Candido pushes out of a Rob Van Dam hold. Legsweep. There's probably a Japanese name for that....like Golden Dragon Nuclear Spike....that'll do, i'll call it that from now on. Candido and Storm whip Sabu into the ropes and hit a double backdrop. RVD takes a rana from Lance Storm. Lance Storm goes to slam RVD through a table, but he manages to escape. Candido drops an elbow...but misses...HAH. RVD crushes Storm with a running butt smash...nothing says 'killer move' like driving your ass into someone else's face. Dudley Boyz come running down the aisle and into the ring! Double clothesline...but Sabu ducks! Chris Candido gets hit! Dudley Boyz leave the ring, holding their heads. Sabu floors Chris Candido...and climbs the turnbuckles. Arabian Skullcrusher!!! Sabu throws Chris Candido onto the table, climbs to the top rope...and uses a flying elbow drop to collapse the table and pick up a victory. We have a three-way stand off in the ring, as RVD and Sabu, Candido and Storm and Dudley Boyz look at each other. They all charge forward, and a three-way brawl erupts in the ring! Security and a pile of referees hit the ring to stop the carnage.

Gagnant : RVD & Sabu

Paul Heyman is standing in the set for his personal interview segment. He announces that tonight's guest is Sid Vicious, who comes out from the back. They do a straight interview, but it is ended abruptly when Terry Funk comes out of nowhere and attacks Sid Vicious. The brawl is swift and violent, and ends with Sid down and out on the floor of the set. Terry Funk walks off, having made his point.

Match #3 MAIN-EVENT
Shane Douglas vs Tommy Dreamer
First Blood Match – ECW World Heavyweight Championship

Shane Douglas hits some punches. Dreamer gets caught with a short powerbomb from Franchise. Dreamer eats a suplex like a fat man eating a waffle. Man i could use a waffle right about now. Tommy Dreamer powers out of a Shane Douglas headlock. Big piledriver on Franchise. Franchise ducks a wild right hand. Reverse DDT on Dreamer. Powerbomb on Dreamer. Tommy Dreamer fights out of a grapple. Dreamer hits a right hand. Franchise blocks a punch. Gut buster, Dreamer hits hard. Tommy Dreamer charges, Franchise moves, and the referee is knocked out. Dreamer quickly grabs a chair...and hits Shane Douglas with it, drawing blood! Franchise recovers quickly, and hits a low blow...then wipes the blood off his head and smears it on Dreamer and exits the ring. The referee recovers, sees the blood....and calls for the bell, awarding the match to Shane Douglas! Taz has grabbed a chair. Franchise walks over...and gets floored with a hard shot. Dreamer also takes a hard shot. Taz has laid everybody out!

Gagnant : Shane Douglas

Overall rating du show : 74% - TV Rating : 0.13 (/0.15)

Brawler

Brawler

MessageSujet: Re: Fantasy booking EWR - ECW 1999   Fantasy booking EWR - ECW 1999 I_icon_minitimeVen 23 Juil - 14:24

Excellent! Je vais suivre ça avec intérêt.

Kevin Owens

Kevin Owens

MessageSujet: Re: Fantasy booking EWR - ECW 1999   Fantasy booking EWR - ECW 1999 I_icon_minitimeVen 23 Juil - 14:57

Brawler a écrit:
Excellent! Je vais suivre ça avec intérêt.

Merci de ton intérêt. Je vais ajuster la forme avec le temps, peut-être éventuellement écrire un peu plus les détails de storylines. Est-ce que c'est pertinent les copier/coller des résultats en anglais direct du EWR?

Kevin Owens

Kevin Owens

MessageSujet: Re: Fantasy booking EWR - ECW 1999   Fantasy booking EWR - ECW 1999 I_icon_minitimeLun 26 Juil - 11:32

Après une petite discussion avec PL, j'ai aimé son idée de faire un petit site Internet.

Vous pourrez donc suivre cette réalité alternative avec, en vedette, la ECW sur ce site :

Je ferai un post ici à chaque mise à jour. Je vais aussi tenter d'intégrer un espace commentaires à la fin des shows, je dois trouver comment study scratch

Kevin Owens

Kevin Owens

MessageSujet: Re: Fantasy booking EWR - ECW 1999   Fantasy booking EWR - ECW 1999 I_icon_minitimeLun 26 Juil - 16:00

Voilà, le Hardcore TV #3 et #4 sont en ligne. Nouveauté pour le #4, section commentaires ajoutée Smile

Prochain show : Hostile City Showdown (PPV août 1999) avec, entre autres...

-New Jack Open challenge pour un High Incident Match
-Tag Team Championships on the line
-Terry Funk vs Sid Vicious (Last Man Standing)
-Dreamer vs Douglas (ECW World, Barbed Wire Match)
Kevin Owens

Kevin Owens

MessageSujet: Re: Fantasy booking EWR - ECW 1999   Fantasy booking EWR - ECW 1999 I_icon_minitimeMar 27 Juil - 11:25

Hostile City Showdown est en ligne.

Bilan du mois sur la page principale.

Roster et champions à jour !

Kevin Owens

Kevin Owens

MessageSujet: Re: Fantasy booking EWR - ECW 1999   Fantasy booking EWR - ECW 1999 I_icon_minitimeJeu 29 Juil - 9:02

HardcoreTV #5 est en ligne.

Kevin Owens

Kevin Owens

MessageSujet: Re: Fantasy booking EWR - ECW 1999   Fantasy booking EWR - ECW 1999 I_icon_minitimeVen 30 Juil - 23:10

HardcoreTV #6 est en ligne.

Kevin Owens

Kevin Owens

MessageSujet: Re: Fantasy booking EWR - ECW 1999   Fantasy booking EWR - ECW 1999 I_icon_minitimeDim 1 Aoû - 12:23

HardcoreTV #7 est en ligne.

Kevin Owens

Kevin Owens

MessageSujet: Re: Fantasy booking EWR - ECW 1999   Fantasy booking EWR - ECW 1999 I_icon_minitimeMar 3 Aoû - 22:25

HardcoreTV #8 est en ligne.

Kevin Owens

Kevin Owens

MessageSujet: Re: Fantasy booking EWR - ECW 1999   Fantasy booking EWR - ECW 1999 I_icon_minitimeJeu 5 Aoû - 14:11

ANARCHY RULZ est en ligne.

Kevin Owens

Kevin Owens

MessageSujet: Re: Fantasy booking EWR - ECW 1999   Fantasy booking EWR - ECW 1999 I_icon_minitimeVen 6 Aoû - 10:25

Deux mois se sont écoulés dans ce fantasy booking et cela m'a permis de prendre un peu d'expérience. En utilisant le Extreme Warfare Revenge (EWR), cela ajoute pour moi de l'imprévisibilité et la gestion des finances, les contrats, les « vols » à la WWF ou la WCW, etc.

Par contre, c'est limité au niveau créatif et plusieurs de mes idées ne peuvent être traité par le EWR. Donc, dorénavant, je ferai moi-même de courts bookings en français et le logiciel sera utilisé seulement pour m'imposer certaines directions administratives et pour avoir la guerre des ratings entre la WCW, WWF et la ECW. Il y aura donc certains changements dans le format, mais je poursuivrai les histoires en place.

J'ai bien du fun avec ce petit projet, ne vous gênez pas pour commenter Smile

Kevin Owens

Kevin Owens

MessageSujet: Re: Fantasy booking EWR - ECW 1999   Fantasy booking EWR - ECW 1999 I_icon_minitimeDim 8 Aoû - 14:43

HardcoreTV #9 est en ligne avec la « nouvelle formule ». Plusieurs mises à jour.

Kevin Owens

Kevin Owens

MessageSujet: Re: Fantasy booking EWR - ECW 1999   Fantasy booking EWR - ECW 1999 I_icon_minitimeLun 9 Aoû - 14:52

Breaking news !

Taz vient d'entrer en désintoxication pour régler un problème de dépendance à la cocaïne.

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Fantasy booking EWR - ECW 1999   Fantasy booking EWR - ECW 1999 I_icon_minitime

Fantasy booking EWR - ECW 1999
Page 1 sur 1